Write a 7-8 page Case Study analysis and offer a moral position regarding any Business Ethics Topic found in the recent news (within the last 2 years) The format of the paper should be as follows:
- 7-10 pages, double spaced, in 11-12 point font, with one inch margins. The title and your name should only take up two lines of space on the top margin.
- Grammar and spelling count! This is an upper division course so I am assuming that you can write and college level essay at this point in your careers.
- Regarding citations — you may use either the MLA or APA style for textual citations and bibliography.
- Content: Each paper offers a formal ethical analysis of a case study. Where relevant, you should always address the following items when you examine a case:
- Moral Agents: Who were the primary players? What did they do that was morally relevant? Players can be individual persons or companies.
- Morally Relevant facts: What do we know about the case? What is alleged about the case v the facts pertaining to the case?
- What moral theory do you think best addresses the case? Explain why by contrasting how each theory would approach the case.
- What is your view and what moral principle(s) do you think are crucial to your argument?
- At least 4 sources for your information.
Government Regulatory Websites
Major Business Journals
The Wall Street Journal is especially good
Major Newspapers and News Magazines (These always have sections on Business Activities)