Hello, I just want to check these files and and fix them if they need!( GRAMMAR, ORGANIZATION, WORDS, and add information of needed) due in 6 hours. to get an admission so it’s so important ( the all files) I JUST COPY ON OF THEM TO REACH THE MINIMUM CHARACTERS OF DESCRIPTION.
Name : Ouhuud Abdulaziz Saad Alahmdi. ID No: 1082761428
Date of Birth : 28/08/1990_ 08/02/1411 Place of Birth : Jeddah
Mobile : +966550530053 E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelors degree from Umm Al-Qura University in kindergarten and a minor degree in Education with GPA 3,55 out of 4 and overall grade Excellent with second honors in year 2012/ 1432
- Master in Early Childhood Education from University of Dayton in Ohio state, USA with GPA 3,96 out of 4 in December 2016
- Psychological Counseling Diploma at Alfarha Academy for Family Knowledge by distance education system with of 25 training hours for three months, with general grade excellent in 2016.
- Leadership Development Training, which was held at the University of Dayton, Ohio, on February 21, 2015, from IUPUC – CENTER FOR BUSINESS AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT.
- Educational Leadership & Decision Making, by Western Michigan University, Zahir A. Quraeshi, Ph.D. , which was held at the University of Dayton, Ohio, on the 3rd of the October 2015
- Leadership Development Skills, by Western Michigan University, Zahir A. Quraeshi, Ph.D. , which was held at the University of Dayton, Ohio, on the 3rd of October 15 2015
- Participation in Executive Function Skills Training, Margaret A. Searle, which was held at Quest Conference Center in Columbus, Ohio, on 17th – 18th of March , a total of 14 contact hours.
- Participated and completed 24 contact hours in Young Child Expo & Conference which was held in April 12_15, 2016.
- Participated in The National Association for The Education of Young Children “NAEYC” 2016 Annual Conference from 2-5 November in Los Angeles, California.
- Attend the first Education Forum (leaders of tomorrow), held in 1431 during the period 21/7 until 24/7.
- Participation with Coatch Hanan Mtar for create child club “Themar Alghad” from 30/03 -25/06/1433.
- Completed 20 hours as a classroom volunteer at Bombeck Family Center in University of Dayton in Spring 2015.
- A volunteer with DAYC and Executive Function Think Tank and participated in the 2016 Spring Executive Function and Mindfulness Conference on Saturday April 16th from 8am- 4:30 pm.