Good afternoon, Please provide assistance with this SEC 10k report and PowerPoint. I have included guidelines in this email and attached required documents. The SEC 10k Report should included the following:
- 3 – 4 pages single spaced, double space between paragraphs. Page count does not include title page, tables and exhibits, table of contents, and works cited list
- title page
- bibliography or works cited in APA format
- in text citations in APA format
- tables, and appendixes if you wish to copy and paste financial statements or materials you did not write (these will not be part of the ‘page count’)
- Your paper should use one-inch margins on the left, right, top, and bottom of each page, and font set at 12 point.
- Using accounting words and explain how these relate to the financial statements of Northrop Grumman
Written Assignment: SEC 10-K Analysis Report:Review Northrop Grumman’s MD&A as well as financial statements and the accompanying footnotes. Use this information to prepare the “analytic” results. The SEC 10-K report and the attached materials are the only resources that should use. Avoid a copy and paste approach except for the presentation of financial statements.
Include accounting issues and words used in accounting, including financial accounting as well as managerial accounting. An example would be a discussion on inventory: how it is valued, whether there is a WIP account, and other details.
Use accounting/related terms and create displays using the SEC 10-K for Northrop Grumman. The use of headings will label the sections in the paper. Present inventory turnover, days sales in inventory, days sales in accounts receivable, and other financial analysis from our course, both for the current year and as they relate to changes in accounts from one year to the next. The goal is to explain the financial statements and the information of the SEC 10-K. While not explaining every item in the SEC 10-K, tell a story and illustrate an understanding of the accounting terms and concepts. No more than one page should be devoted to your company’s history and non-financial information. The Power Point presentation (no more than 10 slides) will also need to be prepared to cover the highlights of the Written SEC 10k Analysis report