1.Research and identify six articles that provide an overview and history of the CoVid Crisis:
- CoVid History and Timeline
- Initial Reports from China and spread to Europe
- Trump Administration National CoVid Response Policies
- Biden Administration National CoVid Response and Policies
- Texas CoVid Response and Policies
- Houston CoVid Response and Policies
CoVid Crisis – History and Timeline
Initial Reports from China and spread to Europe/United States
Trump Administration National CoVid Response Policies
Biden Administration National CoVid Response and Policies
Texas CoVid Response and Policies
Houston CoVid Response and Policies
2. Identify and synthesize who, what, when, where and why of the CoVid Crisis of 2020-21 from an international Point of View (POV), the national POV and the state/local POV. Provide an introductory overview of the CoVid Crisis, a compare and contrast analysis of the policies put in place during the world-wide battle to control the virus. Finally, a conclusion that reveals and details your personal POV on the many consequences of the disease.
Audience: Your future children. Help them better understand the scope and scale of the CoVid Crisis and how you personally navigated these last 13-14 months.
Rationale: Accurately and respectfully synthesize a range of views that help explain the enormous complexities of the CoVid Crisis from an international, national, state/local and personal perspective.