- Click here to watch the following videos. You may want to take note on what you see the adults doing, their interactions and what the children are doing, etc.
- Snack Time: Four Infants at Once
- Seeing Early Logic in Object Play
- Twos Paint with Water- Mark versus Medium
- Research brain development and what practices support healthy brain architecture and support attachment.
For this assignment, for each video complete the following.
- Identify 2 practices that are essential for optimal brain development or attachment.
- Describe practices build healthy brain architecture and support attachment.
- Describe ways within your programs that you put these practices into effect or ways that you could see yourself implementing these strategies with infants and toddlers.