APA guideline, word count beside each question. Three scholarly sources, correct grammar and english,
1. In a narrative format, discuss the key facts and critical issues presented in the case. Case E, Kerrrie’s Challenge: Leading an unpoplar Change is the book you will get the information from. Word count 400.
2. Kerrie has been charged with reducing operating expenses. Explain her solution to this problem. Be specific and discuss both positive and negative factors. Word count 400.
3. There is a clear violation of Fayol’s unity of direction principle in this case. What is it, and how does Kerrie attempt to overcome it? Word count 300
4. There are several examples of self-interest in Kerrie’s organization. How would Mary Parker Follett suggest these issues be resolved? word count 300
5. https://www.chronicle.com/article/A-Positive-Solut… Word count 200. and what your thought on this link. 2 scholarly sources.