The final draft of the essay should be 1,000-1,200-words and include a thesis, all major points, evidence to support these points (including in-text citations), counterclaims, and a Works Cited page. The final draft will reflect significant revisions based upon instructor and peer feedback.
You will generate an arguable claim and write a 1,000-1,200 word academic essay to support that claim, based on the following requirements:
- present your arguable claim in your thesis
- provide background on the topic
- use evidence to support your claim
- explain counterarguments and refute them to support your claim
- offer a conclusion that underscores why your argument matters within a larger context
This essay prepares you to compose the type of research-based academic writing that you will be asked to do throughout your academic career.
” I already did the outline so based on the outline you write the final draft , And please see the instructor feedback and try to make it your goal ”
there is 2 files. the first is the outline and the second is the feed back.