- How was class “represented” in the revolutionary movement (the process of class struggle and land reform)?
- What functions did class serve in the post-liberation political culture and how successful were they in shaping a younger generation’s ideological perspective of the world?
- You should draw on all elements of the course: readings, lectures, discussions, and Wang Shuibo’s film Sunrise Over Tiananmen Square(29 minutes) .
- Make sure you distinguish between quoting and paraphrasing and cite your sources in each case. 8 pages, standard margins, 12-point font, double spaced. Citations can be simply the author’s name plus page number(use the readings from what i uploaded as your main sources).
- The paper must be organized and completely ORIGINAL.
i will upload the files later.