Assignment Choice #1: MBTI Assessment Outcomes
Discuss and analyze the MBTI outcomes for yourself and for your teammates. Based on the MBTI insights, consider:
- How you might improve your working relationships with your teammates.
- What, if any, changes you may want to make in your team (roles, duties, responsibilities, composition, or other factors).
- What, if any, changes you could make in your own interactions and behaviors to increase the effectiveness of your team in its project mission.
Your paper should be 3-4 pages long, follow the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements, contain concepts from the reading materials, and apply to reality-based scenarios. Be sure to incorporate your insights and analysis of the materials and your experiences in order to provide an original and thoughtful paper. You may wish to review the grading rubric found on the Course Information page to see the criteria that will be used to evaluate your paper.
Assignment Choice #2: Exploring Professional Leadership Styles
For this assignment option, interview a colleague/mentor/manager whose leadership style we have explored in this class thus far and that you admire. First, create an outline of questions you will use to interview the colleague/mentor/manager. After conducting the interview, create a Power Point presentation that incorporates the following:
- The leadership style selected with definition and key characteristics
- The interview questions asked
- Insight gained from the interviewee responses and your analysis
- How you will incorporate this information into your organization
Your presentation should contain at least 10 slides or enough information for a 5-8 minute presentation. It should follow the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements, contain concepts from the reading materials, and apply to reality-based scenarios. You will need to include a references slide at the end of your PowerPoint presentation.
Attached is a sample APA paper and my teammates results. Thank you.